BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping discovers and maps the relationships and dependencies between hardware, network and software assets. The result is you can plan datacentre changes and assess impact of change, based on what is actually in your IT estate and the dependencies between these assets. After all you cannot manage and plan if you don’t know what you have in the first place and how these assets relate and depend upon each other.
With it’s agentless discovery, fast and easy deployment and broad coverage of all operating systems, virtual platforms and storage – BMC ADDM delivers out-of-the-box datacentre discovery in just hours
- Minimize change risks by evaluating impact of change
- Increase MTTR by replacing dependence on tribal knowledge with reliable configuration and relationship data
- Remove the need for manual inventory and auditing of datacentre hardware and software
- Prevent outages when moving datacentre assets for consolidation, cloud, and virtualisation projects
- Prioritise Incidents based on business impact