We are holding a workshop on Workload Automation (BMC Control-M) on Tuesday 3rd June at the Eight Club in London.
Control-M v8 is the most powerful, best performing version that BMC has produced and the new streamlined user interface makes it the easiest to use.
Over the last couple of years Control-M’s reach has been extended with the addition of value-add modules such as Self-Service, CT-M for Backup, CT-M for Databases, CT-M for Hadoop and the recently released Workload Change Manager.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Demonstrate the added value in Control-M v8
- What’s new?
- Increased functionality
- Demonstrate how batch scheduling can be made more consumer friendly
- Self-Service (live demo)
- Workload Change Manager (live demo)
- Provide you with the information you need to help with migrating to v8
- Provide a road map of future developments
Date & time: Tuesday 3rd June, 9:00 – 12:00
Venue: Eight Club, 1 Change Alley, London, EC3V 3ND
To register for a place, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org