Salary: £30-40,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
KTSL is BMC Software’s longest-serving UK reseller and a trusted long-term advisor to over 180 organisations in both private and public sectors with specific expertise in Banking, Financial and Professional Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Leisure, Telecommunications, Transport and Utilities, together with Education, Health and Local and Central Government.
We engage with our customers to achieve real and lasting value from their investment in IT service and enterprise management tools.
By employing best practice methodology, we enable customers to achieve their business and operational objectives through the implementation of market leading software solutions from BMC and/or our own product suite.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee day to day financial transactions
- Monthly preparation and analysis of management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, ledger reconciliation and closure and highlighting spend against budget
- Management, submission & reconciliation of VAT, EC Sales & Intrastat
- Managing & administering all aspects of banking, including supplier & customer payments, bank reconciliations, cashflow
- Overseeing credit control
- Maintaining the fixed asset register including the monthly depreciation calculation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Administer Payroll, including pensions and expenses
- Supervise and support Finance Assistant with day to day sales and purchase ledgers
- Maintain monthly project billing
- Work with part time CFO to produce budgets, forecasts and cashflows
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaise with external stakeholders (bank, auditors, companies house) as and when required
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting
- To be an integral part of the finance team assisting in the development of process improvement and information provision, as the Company looks to integrate systems across the business, and to develop its existing Sage financial system.
- Ideally qualified (ACA, CIMA) – part qualified or QBE will also be considered, based on experience
- An experienced management accountant with exposure within a growing environment
- Hands on role – opportunity to play a key role in a Company looking to continue impressive growth and expansion
- Experience of implementing and scaling new processes
- Excellent Excel & analytical skills – ideally advanced Excel skills
- Wide exposure to accounting systems ideally Sage – and keen to develop use of systems
- Ability to work off own initiative with excellent communication skills is key in this role, as the business grows it will experience change and ad hoc reporting and analysis of numbers could be required at short notice
- Full driving licence essential
- £30-40,000 – dependent on qualification and experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing annually
- Company pension at 6% of salary
- Death in service Life Cover
- Opportunities for progression
- Opportunity for training support if required
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their career in a successful and growing software business.
Please send your CV to email@example.com