Finance & Sales Support Assistant
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent
KTSL is BMC Software’s longest-serving UK reseller and a trusted long-term advisor to over 180 organisations in both private and public sectors with specific expertise in Banking, Financial and Professional Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Leisure, Telecommunications, Transport and Utilities, together with Education, Health and Local and Central Government.
We engage with our customers to achieve real and lasting value from their investment in IT service and enterprise management tools.
By employing best practice methodology, we enable customers to achieve their business and operational objectives through the implementation of market leading software solutions from BMC and/or our own product suite.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and the Commercial Manager, being responsible for the following duties:
- Day to day posting of purchase and sales ledger.
- Invoicing of customers.
- Credit control.
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the Finance function.
- Holiday cover – for accounts, banking, post, purchase & sales ledger.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager.
- Administer, update & maintain support database, prepare support renewal quotes, chase orders, maintain renewals log.
- Familiarise yourself with BMC pricing, products and processes.
- Account/customer housekeeping, providing additional support value (Junior account management).
- BMC – customer liaison: Keeping up to date with product updates, support patches, migration.
- Administer BMC MDF applications, monitor & follow through.
- Support the marketing effort and generate greater pipeline opportunities.
- Support the sales effort.
- Support enquiries from customers for literature, obtain pricing information and generate sales quotes.
- Arrange travel & hotels, where required.
- Telephone and liaise with customers where necessary.
- Additionally, there will be general secretarial & reception duties including, filing, dealing with post etc, organising exhibitions, events, training workshops and generally assisting with the day to day running of the office, as required.
- Part qualified or AAT accountancy experience – at least 2 years’ experience of purchase ledger and/or sales ledger work.
- People orientated – excellent written and verbal communication skills good telephone manner and team player.
- Hands on role – opportunity to develop own skills and to progress within a Company looking to continue impressive growth and expansion.
- Excellent Excel & analytical skills.
- Ability to work off own initiative.
- Comprehensive computer skills particularly good Excel and Outlook experience.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Up to £25,000 – dependent on qualifications and experience.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing annually.
- Company pension at 6% of salary.
- Death in service Life Cover.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Opportunity for training support if required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their career in a successful and growing software business.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org