Junior Project Manager / PMO Analyst
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 + Benefits
KTSL is BMC Software’s longest-serving UK reseller and a trusted long-term advisor to over 180 organisations in both private and public sectors with specific expertise in Banking, Financial and Professional Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Leisure, Telecommunications, Transport and Utilities, together with Education, Health and Local and Central Government.
We engage with our customers to achieve real and lasting value from their investment in IT service and enterprise management tools.
By employing best practice methodology, we enable customers to achieve their business and operational objectives through the implementation of market leading software solutions from BMC and/or our own product suite.
Responsibilities & Skills Needed
- We are looking for a dynamic, professional and enthusiastic person to join our Professional Services team.
- You will support the Service Delivery Manager to ensure successful delivery on time and budget of all KTSL projects through best practice planning, scheduling, tracking, documenting, detailed reporting, and coordination of efforts between all parties.
- You will support the roll out of a new PSA tool aligned to the KTSL framework and project standards that will enable efficient management of resources, project deliverables, and regular progress reporting to both internal management and clients.
- You will be responsible for receiving, reviewing and collecting information related to the project portfolio.
- You will be responsible for opening projects, creating, scheduling and closing tasks along with creating project purchase orders.
- You will be attending projects meetings, updating schedules and trackers.
- You will be key in driving continuous improvement of all processes and projects.
- You will also be tasked with directly managing a select number of small projects.
- 1+ year of related experience in a project administration / coordination / management role
- Knowledge of project management processes and methodologies.
- Project management qualification would be a plus – Prince2, PMP, AMP, Agile.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and/or ITIL qualification desirable.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to prioritise and cope with fluctuations in workload.
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive working relationships.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new software.
- Driving licence required.
- Client site visits to other UK locations may be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their project management career in a successful and growing software business.
Please send your CV to email@example.com