KTSL Limited is a Platinum BMC Partner and are BMC’s longest-serving UK reseller.
We support our customers’ Digital Business Automation strategies using tools from BMC Software. Our solutions help customers achieve their business goals.
Our consultancy and support teams help customers realise the benefits from their investments. For 20 years, we have helped over 180 organisations across the private and public sectors.
We’ve worked in banking, financial services, manufacturing, retail, leisure, telecommunications, transport and utilities. We also have experience of education, healthcare and local and central government.
Based in Wiltshire, our customers are from all over the UK.
Role – Account Manager (Digital Business Automation)
BMC Software offers IT solutions that help customers master the complexity of IT. Their DBA solutions automate the business processes that underpin a business.
If you are a top performer, with a proven track record of results, KTSL will help you take your career to the next level.
We need a Digital Business Automation account manager to join our team. You will sell BMC Control-M Workload Automation – the market leading solution. You will work with the BMC account teams.
We will provide the support and training to help you succeed in this and future roles.
- You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- You will be responsible for managing and growing your territory. You will maximise short term revenue and build future sales pipeline.
- You will develop account and territory plans to ensure success
- You will have the ability to work as part of a wider team.
- You will have experience of closing complex opportunities at the C-Level
- You will be capable of closing six-figure software and services contracts
UK Office and Home
You will be travelling 50% of the time within the UK.
- Consistent quota attainment selling software over 4 or more quarters
- Demonstrable experience selling software related products and services
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota